waist: 33” @ 16" down
sleeve: 24” with 7" small bell
notions: silver disk buttons, fully lined sleeves + denim belt
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a soft black mesh with pink grid velvet + feminine blue denim long coat/dress
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from a soft black mesh with pink basket weave velvet [92% poly/8% spandex]
- black poly lining, full sleeve
- is a 'Alegra K' rich blue feminine thick long denim coat, [100% cotton]
- deep v lapeled collar
- silver buttons
- removable belt at waist
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!