waist: 43” buttoned
sleeve: 24” with 7" small bell
notions: cotton lace trim + white upholstery fringe
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a soft wide whale cord, lace, fringe + denim jacket
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #3 on my green number scale!
- this means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from a soft tan wide whale corduroy [55% cotton/45% tencel]
- white floral cotton lace on sleeve bottom
- is a 'universal thread denim' acid distress denim jacket, [99% cotton/1% spandex]
- worn + ragged pocket edges
- white fringe on back placket
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!