this vintage denim jacket will take you straight back to the 70's! its dark denim body is lined with warm sherpa, and its bell sleeves with milk chocolate corduroy add a stylish retro touch. vintage lace appliqués on the sleeves complete the look. be cool and cozy all fall and winter!
waist: 34” buttoned
sleeve: 23” with 7" flare bell
notions: vintage cotton tea dyed lace appliqué
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a soft cord, lace + sherpa denim jacket
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from a soft thin whale milk chocolate corduroy [99% cotton/1% spandex]
- tea dyed vintage cotton lace on sleeve
- is a 'jou jou' sherpa lined denim jacket, sherpa lined, [100% cotton]
- feminine pleat front, large chest pockets
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!