size: l [petite large]
waist: 43” buttoned
sleeve: 17” 3/4 sleeve
notions: fun square silver grommets
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a gray silver thread knit + light blue denim grommeted jacket
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from a gray, silver threaded ribbed knit [66% acrylic/22% poly/12% metallic]
- 3/4 length
- is a light blue distressed denim, [71% cotton/27% poly/1% spandex]
- square silver rows of grommets on collar + pocket flaps
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!