black boxy denim jacket, black suede fringe, tan + black toile fringed bell sleeves
waist: 42" buttoned
sleeve: 23.5" with 8" flare bell
details: black suede fringe added to bottom of sleeves, pockets + across jacket back
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines toile + fringe with denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #3 on my green number scale!
- this means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
made from a tan with black toile pant (97%cotton/3%spandex)
- sleeves taper in at elbow and flare out at bottom
is a black military pocketed denim, original jacket is women's size 'L' (100%cotton)
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry + wear!