waist: 36” zipped
sleeve: 23” with 7” bell
details: great silver zippers
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines embroidered linen/rayon with denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- model is 5'7" tall, size 6/8
made from a soft plush black velvet (100% poly)
- sleeves are so soft with a flare beginning at elbow
is a blue denim, zIp front bomber style, ribbed stand up collar + ribbed stretch waistband, junior’s size ‘M’ (small side)
Taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
So comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
Totally machine wash, dry and wear!