waist: 47” buttoned
sleeve: 23.5" with a 9" kick bell
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines embroidered rayon/poly with denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- model is 5'7" tall and a size 6/8
made from a olive green sun embroidered skirt (58% rayon/42% poly)
- fun with a small flare kicking out at elbow
is a off white stretch denim with great lines, woman's 'L’ (cotton/spandex)
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!