size: s/m note oversized style
waist: 38” buttoned
sleeve: 24” with 6” bottom opening, plenty to cuff
length: 25” long
details: patches sewn behind the worn torn areas on sleeves
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines worn/torn linen/rayon + denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
made from a dusty charcoal Free People pants(55% linen/45% rayon)
so soft n slouchy, tears have been backed by same fabric
- nice cuff at wrist
is a extra light distressed worn-torn denim(100% cotton), women’s 'XS’ boxy boyfriend style, oversized
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!