waist: 46” buttoned
sleeve: 23" with a 8" bell + 4" fringe
length: 19” shorter jacket
details: added fringe to back + 9 silver indian head nickel buttons
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a fun blanket look with fringe + boxy distressed denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
made from a charcoal gray poncho with red/lt gray/white navajo like shapes (59% poly/38% acrylic/4% recycled wool/ 5% other)
taper in at elbow and flare out at bottom, fringe
is a light washed distressed boxy cropped boyfriend, shoulder epaulettes, large chest pockets. junior's 'L'
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!
*model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8