waist: 49” buttoned
sleeve: 24" with 8" bell
details: 8 (1 1/8") mother of pearl vintage buttons + scalloped lace
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a vintage designer jacket, corduroy, lace + vintage buttons
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #4 on my green number scale!
- this means 4 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8
- made from a caramel thin corduroy (100% cotton)
- added a scalloped lace along edge
- is a vintage Liz Claibourne double breasted lightwash denim, size L. boxy fit
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!