this vintage-style jacket is just what your wardrobe needs! it's the perfect mix between comfy chenille, corduroy and oversized denim giving you the perfect amount of cozy and cool! with its boxy design and wood buttons, it's a must-have staple that'll keep you cuddled up and looking stylish!
waist: 43” buttoned
sleeve: 24” with a 8" open bottom
details: added the wood buttons + tan corduroy collar
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a chenille, corduroy, wood + denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from a off-white chenille (75% cotton/25% poly)
- nice raised wave chenille detail on lower sleeves
- boxy vintage blue denim, [100% cotton]
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!