this unique jacket is the perfect blend of luxury and style, crafted from a mixture of soft antique golden polka dot velvet and classic denim with a sherpa collar. enjoy superior craftsmanship and a timeless silhouette that will always be in fashion.
waist: 41” buttoned
sleeve: 24” with a 5"bottom, cuffable
details: sherpa collar, nice zigzag front placket stitching
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a velvet + denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from free people velvet skinny pant
- brown/gold with cream polka dot, velvet (97% cotton/3% spandex)
- 'gap' classic blue denim + sherpa collar, [100% cotton]
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!