waist: 38" Buttoned
sleeve: 23" taper with a 10" open bell (with a side slit)
details: bottom edge of sleeve is slit + can cuff
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines madras + color wash denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8
- made from a pastel pink/reds/greens/blues madras dress (100% cotton)
taper in at elbow + flare out to wide bell at bottom, with an open side slit
is a nantucket red distressed denim, junior's 'M'
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!