waist: 35” buttoned
sleeve: 23.5” with 7” split cuff bell, can do a small cuff too
details: Great Flat Silver Buttons with Script E
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines fun madras plaids + denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
made from a Brooks Brothers madras plaid of pinks/navy/greens/yellow/white (100% cotton)
tapered with a slight bell, split bottom allowing for cuff
is a Earl Jeans light distressed blue SOFT buttery denim (58% cotton/23% poly/17% rayon/2% spandex), woman's 'M’
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!