waist: 42” buttoned
sleeve: 25” with 10” bell
details: overlaid panels of lace on front + back
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines embroidered mesh lace + denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8
made from a white mesh lace with floral embroidery(50%cotton/50%nylon)
flowy sheers with an flared big bell
is a light blue torn + distressed denim, junior's 'l’
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!