old style fashion
waist: 42" buttoned
sleeve: 24" with a 7" bell
details: natural wood buttons
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines chunky knits + embroidered, linen denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8
made from a chunky sunshine yellow knit sweater(55% linen/45% cotton)
- straight sleeve with small flare opening
- is a long embroidered blue denim, women's 'M',
lavendar edging, satin lining, hidden pockets + great buttons
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!