waist: 44” zipped
sleeve: 23.5” with 10” bell
details: back graphic appliquéd has an asian inspired feel. Center piece is great!
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines poly, acrylic + denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #3 on my green number scale!
- this means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
made from a faux raw silk curtain (poly/acrylic)
bells flow with a flare beginning at elbow
is a deep blue denim(55% raime/42% cotton/3% spandex), women’s ‘1X’
- great stretch + style with epaulettes + belt loops
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!