waist: 41” buttoned
sleeve: 24” with 10” bell
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines embroidered linen/rayon with denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8
made from a Jones NY plaid wrap skirt, lined (40% acrylic/36% poly/25% wool; green acetate lining)
my kick bell shape, flaring out from elbow
- one cuff has an oblong grommet from the skirt
- is a deep blue sherpa lined denim (100% cotton), junior’s ‘L’
great bronze buttons + distressed look
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!