make a statement in this classic, vintage-inspired sweater and denim jacket pairing. made from 80's era materials, this combination features retro graphic sweater sleeves and a classic blue denim jacket. the bright blue and orange color palette ensures you stand out, no matter the occasion.
waist: 33” buttoned
sleeve: 19” 3/4 sleeve but longer due to broad 80's shoulders
notions: vintage 80's denim
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a retro vintage free people sweater + vintage denim jacket
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #2 on my green number scale!
- this means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from a vintage free people sweater [100% cotton]
- orange/navy/tan knit
- boxy shorter scooch-able sleeve
- is a vintage thick denim, wider shoulders with narrow waist, [100% cotton]
- broad boxy 80's shoulders
- trim v waist, true vintage look
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!