waist: 41” Buttoned
sleeve: 23" with a 10.5" open bell
details: 2” black cotton lace on bottom edge
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines embroidery, corduroy, lace + denim
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #3 on my green number scale!
- this means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
made from soft black corduroy (98% cotton/2% spandex)
taper in at elbow and flare out reveling a peak a boo lace inlay
- vintage rag bottom blue denim, Women's 'M’,
a great tigress embroidered on the back
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!