waist: 29” buttoned @ waist
sleeve: 23” with 6.5" small bell
notions: vintage cotton tea dyed lace applique
- new life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- this jacket combines a soft wide whale cord, lace, fringe + denim jacket
- my sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- this is a #3 on my green number scale!
- this means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- a great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- made from a soft thin whale chocolate corduroy [100% cotton]
- tea dyed vintage cotton lace on sleeve
- is a 'jou jou denim' acid brown distress double breasted denim jacket, [98% cotton/2% spandex]
- long belt at waist
- epaulettes + fun disk buttons
taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!